In this sense, AMOR Y LUZ guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of 21 December, by which the Regulation of Development of the LOPD is approved.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
In AMOR Y LUZ we collect and treat the information you provide us with in order to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments, and to send you information that is of interest to you through our channels of communication. communication.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal bases for the treatment of your data are the following:
- Obtaining your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments.
Remember that you are not obliged to give us your consent to the processing of your data, but if you do not, AMOR Y LUZ will not be able to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you our services with a better quality and comply with our fiscal obligations, we let you know that the data you provide us may be transferred to:
- Webempresa S.L., with fiscal domicile in C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 – 28010 Madrid (MADRID), responsible for providing the hosting and the domain for this web.
- Automattic Inc., responsible for the development of CMS WordPress, used for the design and development of this website and subject to agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Google LLC, responsible for the collection of analytics of this website and subject to agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
The fact that you have given us your data and you have given us the consent to treat them does not enslave us. There are a series of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
To exercise your rights, you can fill out the form that you will find in the following link by entering in the field “Message” the right or rights you wish to exercise.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
Also, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.